Connect Microsoft Azure Monitor to All Quiet
Published: Wednesday, 18 October 2023
🤩 In under 4 min: Connect Your Microsoft Azure Monitor to All Quiet.
You'll connect your Microsoft Azure Monitor in under 4min to All Quiet.
Step 1: Create Your Microsoft Azure Monitor Integration on All Quiet
Login into your All Quiet account.
Create Microsoft Azure Monitor Integration
- Click on Integrations to navigate to the integrations page.
- Click on "Create New Integration" to create a new integration.
- Enter a display name for your integration, e.g. "My Azure Monitor".
- Select a team.
- Select "Microsoft Azure Monitor" as the type.
- Click "Create integration".
Step 2: Setup Your Azure Monitor
Login into your Microsoft Azure portal.
Create Action Group
- Navigate to Azure services > Monitor
- Click on "Alerts"
- Click on "Action groups" to manage your action groups within Azure Monitor.
- Click "+ Create" to create a new action group.
You can also utilize one of your existing action groups to configure a webhook action for 'All Quiet'.
- Navigate to the Basics tab of the Create action group section.
- Under Project details, select a Resource group.
- Choose a Region from the dropdown.
- In the Instance details section, enter a name for the Action group name.
- Provide a Display name for the action group.
- Click on the Actions tab to proceed to the next step.
- Navigate to the Actions tab.
- Select the Action type dropdown and choose Webhook.
- Provide a name for the action in the Name field, for example, "All Quiet".
- Click on the edit button (represented by a pencil icon) to configure the webhook settings.
- Enter your Webhook URL in the URI field that you've created in 1.2
- Enable the common alert schema by selecting Yes.
- Click the OK button to confirm and close the popup.
- After configuring, proceed by clicking the Review + create button to finalize the action group creation.
Step 3: Test Your Microsoft Azure Monitor Integration
You're almost done. 🥳 The next steps are merely there to verify if everything's setup correctly!
- After creating the Action Group, you'll be redirected to the list of action groups. Choose the action group you just created.
- Click on "Test action group".
- In the right pane, choose a sample type, such as "Metric alert - Dynamic Threshold".
- Select the webhook action you created, as mentioned in 2.1.
- Click "Test".
Navigate back to All Quiet and to your Webhook that you've created in 1.1
- Click Reload to load your most recent payloads.
- Click ← Select to load the test payload from the previous step.
- Observe how the mapping transforms the Microsoft Azure Monitor payload into an All Quiet incident.
By connecting Microsoft Azure Monitor to All Quiet, you've enhanced your incident management workflow with powerful monitoring capabilities and simplified incident escalation & management.
Friday, 20 October 2023
Connect Google Cloud Monitoring to All Quiet
😎 In under 5 min: Connect Your Google Cloud Monitoring to All Quiet.
Monday, 16 October 2023
Connect AWS Amazon CloudWatch to All Quiet
🚀 In under 3 min: Connect Your AWS Amazon CloudWatch Alerts to All Quiet.
Read all blog posts and learn about what's happening at All Quiet.
© 2023 All Quiet GmbH. All rights reserved.