Connect Google Cloud Monitoring to All Quiet
Published: Friday, 20 October 2023
😎 In under 5 min: Connect Your Google Cloud Monitoring to All Quiet.
You'll connect your Google Cloud Monitoring in under 4min to All Quiet.
Step 1: Create Your Google Cloud Monitoring Integration on All Quiet
Login into your All Quiet account.
Create Google Cloud Monitoring Integration
- Click on Integrations to navigate to the integrations page.
- Click on "Create New Integration" to create a new integration.
- Enter a display name for your integration, e.g. "Google Cloud Monitoring".
- Select a team.
- Select "Google Cloud Monitoring" as the type.
- Click "Create integration".
Step 2: Setup Your Azure Monitor
Login into your Google Cloud Console.
Create Notification Channel
- Navigate to the "Monitoring" section of your Google Cloud Console.
- Within the "Monitoring" section, choose the "Alerting" option, as highlighted. You can also search within your Google Cloud Console for "Alerting".
- To modify notification settings, click on the "EDIT NOTIFICATION CHANNELS" button.
- Click "ADD NEW" in the Webhooks section to create a new Webhook to All Quiet.
- Enter the Webhook URL of step 1.2
- Enter a Display Name for your notification channel, e.g. "All Quiet".
- Click "TEST CONNECTION" to send a test payload to the All Quiet webhook.
- When the test notification was sent successfully, click "SAVE" to create the channel.
Configure Alerting Policies
- To utilize your new 'All Quiet' notification channel, either select an existing alerting policy or create a new one. Click on "Notifications and name", followed by "Notification Channels".
- Select 'All Quiet' from your list of notification channels.
- Ensure you check "Notify on incident closure" to enable automatic resolution of incidents in 'All Quiet'.
Step 3: Test Your Google Cloud Monitoring Integration
You're almost done. 🥳 The next steps are merely there to verify if everything's setup correctly!
Navigate back to All Quiet and to your Webhook that you've created in 1.1
- Click Reload to load your most recent payloads.
- Click ← Select to load the test payload from the previous step.
- Observe how the mapping transforms the Google Cloud Monitoring payload into an All Quiet incident.
By connecting Google Cloud Monitoring to All Quiet, you've enhanced your incident management workflow with powerful monitoring capabilities and simplified incident escalation & management.
Thursday, 02 November 2023
Connect Slack to All Quiet
🚀 In Less Than 60 Seconds: Seamlessly Integrate Your Slack Workspace with All Quiet for Efficient Incident Management Directly Within Slack!
Wednesday, 18 October 2023
Connect Microsoft Azure Monitor to All Quiet
🤩 In under 4 min: Connect Your Microsoft Azure Monitor to All Quiet.
Read all blog posts and learn about what's happening at All Quiet.
© 2023 All Quiet GmbH. All rights reserved.